SEXY VEGAN RADIDIO SHOW NOTES
- To get the full experience (viewing, and making comments and asking questions) of my live periscope broadcasts, download the periscope app to your mobile device, and follow me @thesexyvegan.
1. Use non stick, or well seasoned cast iron skillet.
2. Use earth balance buttery spread, because it's seasoned and tastes good.
3. Obey the directions. Use ice cold water as it says. I used just cold out of the tap, and the texture wasn't the same.
4. One egg is 2 tablespoons of the powdered mix. Pack the tablespoons tightly then level them off. For me this has been the best consistency so far.
5. For an omelette. Use a 6 inch non stick pan to medium high. Add butter. Spread the egg batter out to the edges. Reduce heat to just below medium. Cover the pan for 2 min. Uncover. Tilt pan so water runs to edges. Lift egg with spatula so water can evaporate. Add cheese (room temp) to 1/2 and cover one more minute. Fold the other side over and serve. Let stand 1 minute to let cheese finish melting. Any other fillings should be pre cooked and kept warm.
Where to buy/order Follow Your Heart's Vegan Egg
Follow Your Heart Market (brick and mortar)
Organix (brick and mortar)
Rabbit Food Grocery (brick and mortar/online)
Food Fight Grocery (brick and mortar/online)
Soon on Amazon.com (online...eventually)
My Thanksgiving Tips You Can't Live Without
Sexy Vegan Radidio is produced by Cat De Spain. Find her here: instagram.com/hypnotizedbyfood