1 tablespoon chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
4 tostadas (see over there --------->)
4 burrito-sized tortillas (the bigger, the better), warmed
1/2 cup vegan sour cream
3/4 cup Teese Nacho Sauce (or other cheesy sauce), warmed
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
1 cup diced tomato, seeds removed
2 teaspoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
Makes 4 Sexy Hexagons.
The assembly is easier than you might think...actually, when you think about it, it should be easy, since a gigantic global corporation entrusts pimple-faced teenagers to put them together every day. Anyway, here's how it goes:
1. Lay out warmed tortilla.
2. Place a pile of meat in the middle and spread out into a circular shape about the size of the tostada.
3. Spread 1/4 of the cheese sauce atop the meat.
4. Place the tostada on top of cheese sauce.
5. Spread 2 tablespoons of sour cream on the tostada.
6. Top the sour cream with lettuce.
7 . Top the lettuce, with the tomato.
8. Season with a bit of salt and pepper.
9. Now wrap, thusly:
and now, the giveaway
You can only enter once, and you must have your entry in by Thursday, June 26th at 11:59pm. The winner will be chosen by way of random, computery selection, and announced on Friday, June 27th. Be sure to sign up for my email list at the top of the page so you don't miss a thing! May The Force be with you.